Construction Code Department
108 Fairmount Road West, Califon, NJ 07830
Due to the COVID -19 situation, effective immediately and until further notice, all Township buildings will be closed to the public. Please see below for procedures.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING FOR PERMITS:
- Please leave check in Drop box #1, put flag up.
- NO cash, checks must be written out to Tewksbury Township
- Your permit will be mailed to you
- If your permit has site plans, you will need to notify the construction department before you pick them up. They will be in drop box #2.
PROCEDURE FOR DROPPING OF PERMITS:
- Please put all permits being dropped off in drop box #1
PROCEDURE FOR INSPECTION:
- The Construction Office is doing all inspections, but following the NJ State Regulations for COVID-19.
Our phone number is (908) 832-5552
The Tewksbury Township Construction Code Department serves the Township of Tewksbury, Lebanon Township and Califon Borough and is located at 108 Fairmount Road West (County Route 512).
Please send correspondence for the Construction Code Department directly to 108 Fairmount Road West Califon NJ 07830.
The Construction Code Department administers and enforces the Uniform Construction Code (NJAC 5:23) by processing applications for new and existing buildings and structures, reviewing plans and applications for compliance with the UCC, scheduling inspections and issuing Certificates of Occupancy and Certificates of Approvals. Business hours are from 7:30AM to 3:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Construction Official - Ralph Price firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Assistant - Jacquelyn Mowbray email@example.com
Plumbing Subcode Official - Jeffrey Hill
Electrical Subcode Official - Joseph Bevacqua
Building Inspector - Guiseppe Briganti