Construction Code Department
Due to the COVID -19 situation, effective immediately and until further notice, all Township buildings will be closed to the public. Please see below for procedures.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING FOR PERMITS:
- Please leave check in Drop box #1, put flag up.
- NO cash, checks must be written out to Tewksbury Township
- Your permit will be mailed to you
- If your permit has site plans, you will need to notify the construction department before you pick them up. They will be in drop box #2.
PROCEDURE FOR DROPPING OF PERMITS:
- Please put all permits being dropped off in drop box #1
PROCEDURE FOR INSPECTION
- Until further notice, all building inspections under the jurisdiction of the Construction Office shall generally be limited to exterior inspections, vacant building inspections, inspections for properties presently under construction, and inspections pending or anticipated real estate transactions, with all such inspections to be conducted at the absolute discretion of the Construction Official.
Our phone number is (908) - 832-5552
The Tewksbury Township Construction Code Department serves the Township of Tewksbury, Lebanon Township and Califon Borough and is located at 108 Fairmount Road West (County Route 512).
Please send correspondence for the Construction Code Department directly to 108 Fairmount Road West Califon NJ 07830.
The Construction Code Department administers and enforces the Uniform Construction Code (NJAC 5:23) by processing applications for new and existing buildings and structures, reviewing plans and applications for compliance with the UCC, scheduling inspections and issuing Certificates of Occupancy and Certificates of Approvals. Business hours are from 7:30AM to 3:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Construction Official - Ralph Price email@example.com
- Technical Assistant - Jacquelyn Mowbray firstname.lastname@example.org
Plumbing Subcode Official - Jeffrey Hill
Electrical Subcode Official - Joseph Bevacqua
Building Inspector - Guiseppe Briganti