***PRIMARY ELECTION HAS BEEN MOVED TO JULY 7, 2020, and is being conducted as an All-Mail Election.***
FROM: Hunterdon County Clerk’s Office
PETITION FILING INFORMATION
ALL PETITIONS are due MONDAY MARCH 30, 2020 at 4pm.
COUNTY-County Clerk, MUNICIPAL/COUNTY COMMITTEE Municipal Clerk
Under Executive Order#105, Governor Murphy has ordered that:
1) in addition to hand delivery, petitions may be filed electronically
2) the Secretary of State has suspended the Notary requirement as per NJSA 19:23-7 and NJSA 19:23-15
3) Candidates who have not yet taken the Oath of Allegiance may sign a Pledge of Allegiance available at:
4) Signatures may be collected and submitted to the proper authority electronically following the following instructions and using the following signature petitions:
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (908)788-1214 with any questions.
Election & Voting Information
Polls are open for both the Primary and General Elections from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Township Committee Members serve a term of three years and election winners take office on January 1.
Polling District Information
The deadline for registering to vote in elections is 28 days prior.
A newly registered voter or a voter who has never voted in a primary election can affiliate with the Democratic or Republican party on the day of the primary.
Registration forms must be sent to the Board of Elections, P.O. Box, 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822.
District 1 is located at:
– Zion Lutheran Church Christian Education Building, 18 Miller Avenue, Oldwick
District 2 and 5 are located at:
- Mountainville Meeting Hall, 60 Water Street, Mountainville
District 3 and 4 are located at:
- Tewksbury First Aid and Rescue Squad Building, 163 Old Turnpike Road (County Route 517)
Click on the link to view a map of the polling districts in the Township.
If you are unsure of where to vote please contact Jennifer Ader, Acting Municipal Clerk at 908-439-0022, ext. 729 or via e-mail at email@example.com